Frequently asked questions
- Q. What Does The Kingsdown Band Provide?
- A. The Kingsdown Band Provide The Sound Equipment, Lighting For The Band And The Dancefloor, Instruments and Have The Ability To Playback CD’s And MP3’s If Required.
- Q. How Far Does The Kingsdown Band Travel?
- A. Generally The Home Counties Of Kent, Sussex, Essex, London Etc, But We Would Travel Worldwide Subject To Travel Expenses Being Agreed.
- Q. What Is The Cost?
- A. The Kingsdown Band Can Cater To Most Budgets. Just Contact Us For A No-Hassle Quote And We Will Find The Best Package For Your Event. To Secure Your Booking Date, We Require A 20% Deposit.
- Q. How Long Does The Band Play?
- A. The Band Usually Plays 2 x 1hr 10Minute Sets Or 3 x 45 Minute Sets dependent On The type of function. The band can of course play longer and this can be agreed as an add on.
- Q. Is The Kingsdown Band Insured And Safety Tested?
- A. Yes, The Kingsdown Band Holds Full Public Liability Insurance And Our Equipment Is “PAT” Safety Tested.
- Q. Does the Kingsdown Band Have Any Specific Requirements?
- A. Yes, It Is Customary To Provide Changing Facilities And Parking Spaces. Further Details Are Available On Request At The Time Of Booking.
Q. Does The Kingsdown Band Need To Be Advised Of Anything Before The Event Takes Place?
A. The Kingsdown Band Need To Be Advised Of The Access Times To The Venue And Whether There Are Any Noise Limiting Devices Installed.